chaos, friends. chaos.
pure unadulterated bridezillas.

BUT it does have it's advantages.
for example,
you can eat as much cake as you gosh darn want to. well ok that is if you are willing to put up with everyone trying to get you to buy the actual big thing on your day.
you can also eat ice cream, gelatto, and crepes! (craps as some people like to say....)
you get to meet with reception places, photographers, videographers, dress people, etc, etc, etc
i even got my eyelids sparkled up and my teeth whitened!
there is even a fashion show where you can dote upon endless dresses and the made up drama of stage productions.
plus at the end is a bouquet toss. you thought a bouquet toss was dangerous at a normal wedding?
imagine, if you would, a millions brides-to-be all in the fight...
plus... you get to enter drawings upon endless drawings! (the second day we got smart and made labels so we'd no longer have writing cramps)
what have i won thus far?
a bracelet
free thank you cards
a free bridal or engagement session (altho i am already scheduled with a different awesome photographer)
$1500 worth of laser hair removal! believe it or not, this doesn't get you very far...
and i had an awesome time with my mom and sister! (thank you!)
pretty cool, right? well, ok, not as cool as being engaged to the most amazing boy in the world! i'm so happy!
Wow! I'm not going to lie, I kind of want to go to one of these things to see all the things you have just described. I think "Bridezillas" are really funny. I've followed more than a few blogs of girls as they plan their weddings, and it amazed me how they freak out over every detail. The whole thing is funny, and thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteI never actually went to one of these but I really wanted to for all the free stuff! Sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteI went to one last saturday here...and not as exciting as you described, but still...it was about the same! I also really like the photographer you chose. They have a unique style that fits you :) YAY!!!
ReplyDelete