"We are being so efficient!" -Eric's reaction to learning we are having twins at the doctor's office.
*screaming in joy, crying & laughing, and total disbelief* - Mom's reaction when we told her there were two.
"Are these bowls leftover from a baby shower or something?" - Alaina and Collette's reaction to the writing at the bottom of the ice cream bowls announcing our pregnancy.
"Well, I always said we would have 13 kids... and now we are well on our way!" - Eric
"Well our prayers definitely worked! Looks like they worked a little too well... Now we have something new to pray for!" - our grandmas.
"Real men make twins" - Eric's shirt he wore to announce to family while camping.
"You've gained a pound! You're finally heading in the right direction!" - our doctor after I had lost 15-20 pounds due to sickness. I think this may be one of the only times I will hear that said in the most positive way.
"I cleaned the toilets so you won't have to get so sick looking at them all the time." -my sweet husband.
"There's no way she's pregnant... she's been losing weight!" - coworker
"You should hang out with her as much as can then cause, you know, she might die and all... I'm just being real. This stuff happens all the time." - my friend's brother to my friend.
"I'm so glad you are having two so we won't have to fight over them as much." - our moms, soon to be grandmas.
"This must be to the wrong person." - Eric, after he opened a mysterious package in the mail (from my dad). Then he remembered we were having twins.
"I may not work out as much as I used to, but I can now call myself a body builder." - me.
"Those babies must really like butt and thigh meat." - Eric, as my pants started getting a little baggy. Because seriously, who would have thought this would be the most effective weight loss program ever.
"Eric, I just cried for the first time during a movie! I really am pregnant!" - me.
And all the reactions and comments after we posted this photo on facebook have been amazing! I've honestly gone back and read them multiple times, overwhelmed with love and support, so grateful for all our amazing friends and family. Thank you, everyone!


Oh my goodness. That is hilarious. What an adventure you two are on!! :)
ReplyDeletehaha thank you, Stacey! It's been fun, but definitely so much more fun now that I'm in the second trimester ;)
DeleteSo exciting! I'm so happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete