Tuesday, May 6, 2014

April showers bring May flowers

It has been such a fun month! And clearly, I'm really behind on everything. Here is how our little world has been. Thank you to everyone who took these pictures and for letting me steal them ;)

We went up to Idaho for a wonderful baptism. Eric could still feel that pea hidden underneath all of those pillows. Poor princess.


Idaho Falls is gorgeous!



Because we have to take selfies sometimes.


My parents are getting a new floor! This was taken on one of those tear up the floor nights. I love siblings :)


We took Scout to get groomed and I think she took it pretty vainly - I've never seen her strike a pose to show off how perfect she is.


We celebrated Easter with the Johansons! I had so much fun chatting with the cousins and hiding Easter eggs.

 Sisters!

Eric needed help finding eggs.


This was my pride and joy of egg hiding.


Happy 50th Anniversary! We were so happy to celebrate with them and eat Chinese.


Almost our 3 year anniversary, well on our way to 50!

We went on a fun camping and four wheeling trip - so much fun! I got the award for most improved on our little time trial, but definitely was the slowest overall.




Of course, Eric dominated! As always.



Scout came with us. We were a little nervous about bringing her on her first camping trip but she was awesome!


I may have had a little bit too much fun with this kite.


Aw - a sunburnt family photo!


And... out of all of these photos, we've never taken one of our new car, a Nissan Altima! Can you believe that? His name is Alfred because he's basically our butler. I call him Freddie.

Yay for May!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thanks for catching us up! 3 years married?! Time flies--and you look great by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete