on saturday, my dear husband experienced his first aggie basketball game.
Interpret this as you will... either he was extremely into it and yelling with everyone else, or that was a very big yawn.
see that shirt? it says stew's crew on the back. yep i got that for him on his mission, all leading up to this fine moment. except that we lost.
and we found ryan!
and chrissy was the master genius behind this whole plot. i can't thank her enough for coming up with this expert idea.
jackie and her hubby graced us with their presence too!
we had so much fun. i think that's what it was.
then we went to casper's and ashley ruth joined us!
along with the stunning taya and jake.
and somehow we were able to laugh/grimace at the awesomeness of aggie basketball.
coming soon.... the infection.
Ummmmm... I don't think I got an invite to this shin dig.... now my life has a big gaping whole in it... BUT maybe that was my fault for never calling you back. One day soon....!
ReplyDeleteAlso I didn't realize that my comment was called a shin dig until I just clicked the words to correct the mistake I made in the post above... I mean hole not whole... obviously. And the saddest part of the whole situation is that I actually corrected the other hole with whole not thinking what I was trying to say through. So now you get to comments... errr shing digs. :) Lucky!
ReplyDelete