either the kids will keep coming back for more or word will spread and you will have a quiet peaceful night to yourself...
10. The Caffeinated Maple Bacon Lollipops. I find it weird enough that bacon is now on the dessert menu everywhere. Does anyone else find that kind of nasty?
9. Chocolate squid - literally! yes, it's Japanese of course.
8. Dripping booger candy - why?? because you've ran out of your own??
7. Ear wax candy. Again, i don't know who enjoys this.
6. Cockroach candy. These aren't real cockroaches but apparently the texture is about the same, including that cute little crunch at the beginning.
5. Gummy Bacon. no surprise here.
4. Lick your wounds candy - twilight is really starting to go a little too far.
3. Scorpion Suckers - with real scorpions! oh joy.
2. Zit Poppers - "Oozy, sticky, goo filled zit gummies!" "plump & ripe!" blrrrrrrgggghhh
1. Sour Candy Body Fluids - featured here are blood and urine. what is wrong with people these days???
Diets don't seem quite as hard now do they?










I read this while at work and when I reached the end someone called. I was shocked speechless for a few seconds. Ew, gross, disgusting. Whoever made some of these has a sick mind.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. I almost pucked when I read the zit one. Seriously? that is DISGUSTING. All of them are. Wow. Where do you find this stuff? lol
ReplyDeleteYeah my love you are so cool haha and silly as can be. We should try them all haha.
ReplyDeleteWhere do you find these things Kendra? It's amazing what some people think up....amazing and a little disturbing...
ReplyDelete