Yes, it's true, we just bought a house! Can you believe that? Neither can I.
Buying a house is really fun and awesome but it is also incredibly stressful! (see picture for proof) Especially when you do it our way- planning two vacations at the same time as moving. We were a little insane... but it was well worth it! I mean check out a couple of sneak peeks of our new home sweet home.
We will post more pictures of our house soon... when it is actually set up! But we are so happy. We have been incredibly blessed with a house!
Some special features:
The swingset. I know, many of you are thinking we must be giving birth tomorrow, but no. Right now, those swings are for us!
The extra tall showerhead x2! It's really nice to have a nice, high, shower nozzle, and it comes with two! So guess who is becoming clean twice as fast- that's right, me!
Our lovely staircase where Eric and I practice our own Romeo and Juliet balcony scene. Yes, my husband is super cute. And way smarter than Romeo. Don't worry, we're not living that tragedy.
The fact that our outside lights are set up to come on automatically at night! Isn't that rockin?
We have a garage! Bonnie and Putt-Putt are just as excited for their new home.
We have a garden. And the best part is it was all ready for us to pick up where the last owners left off! I am determined to find a love for gardening! And find a way to stop sneezing.
Come visit!
Awesome! I want to see your house! Let me know when you guys have a house warming party! :)
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog! So cute Kendra! And how funny that you live on my parent's street! Small world!
ReplyDelete