Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday

I love Saturdays.

After sleeping in, I paid a little visit to my friendly dog neighbor. I've been a little dog hungry. The only thing keeping me patient is that every time I go out back, this friend is really excited to see me.

Out front is a different story. Eric and I found these two treasures. All I can say is someone in our neighborhood must be having a really bad day. And as soon as we do get a dog, a Sandlot reenactment will commence (thank you Matt for pointing that one out). I've always wanted to be the scary neighbor with a big drooling dog. But then again, how could I ever live up to the legendary James Earl Jones? Eric, start working on that voice.



Then Lindsey, my mom, and I went to Chrissy's bridal shower. I love when I can use those skills I learned from the cruise. Congrats Chrissy!




Speaking of cruises, have you heard about the low prices Carnival is using to try to win people back? Yeah, not working for me. Especially while I'm reading this book. (And yes, those are my pink cow pajamas in the background.)


Eric had to work tonight, but we had a nice little dinner date together in the car during his break. This is one of the best things- sitting in the car and watching the rain. 



Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment