Things have been a little crazy around here. But life is good!
Eric sent me a "cheesy" Cheez-it love note from work, every time I see it, I can't help but smile!
Have you heard of this app that is only supposed to snap a picture when everyone is smiling? We tested it out for you. You can decide for yourself if it works.

Last weekend, we went down to St. George for a marching band competition. (Go Bingham and Herriman!) It just so happened that these three favorite men of mine matched! And Garrett is too cool not to be part of the photo.

Eric and I also went crazy with seeing movies last weekend. We never see movies, like ever, yet we saw TWO movies within 3 days! What?!? We saw Ender's Game and Gravity- loved them both! But I think, based on both accounts, I am a fan of staying right here with my good friend Mother Earth.

And Happy late Halloween! We had ourselves some fun this year and dressed up as a loofah and soap.

This was my first time trying on the costume before it all "deflated." Please notice that my hair seemed to deflate with the costume.

Eric told me that I absolutely had to blog about his gaming party. Okay, talk about nerdy, but check out the intense set up in our basement! It's geek central! And can I just tell you how much our house smelled like boys? It's a good thing some of us ladies were there playing card games, to balance out that stench.


Scout has been getting a whole lot of attention lately, and really who could not with this face???

But some of it isn't great attention... I got this blank note in the mailbox, as some of you heard on FB & Instagram, and I still haven't figured out the mystery of it. But it has definitely kept me on my toes.

And guys... my birthday present arrived today! I got a new ipad air! Talk about spoiled. I'm loving it so far!

No comments:
Post a Comment