Sunday, January 19, 2014

Catch up

So, I realized I am pretty behind on things, and yes, this is one of those catch up posts. There are just too many great things I can't pass up on sharing. 

For one, we do a Christmas exchange at work, and a secret santa turned me into a barbie! Can you believe it? Basically the joke has to do with how many fabric samples I bring home to use for projects, but I can't believe how much detail was put in this gift. Even Scout is included! Now, I just need to get a tan. 



Here we are at Alyssa's wedding! Eric was just completely glowing that day.



My dad made sure there was enough food. No seconds, people!


At a family party, Garrett won the jackpot! This is just one of those pictures that says 1000 words.


We got to talk to Curtis on Christmas!


Scout really loves toys. I didn't even know where this was, until suddenly it was on the floor, dead.


I was so close to including a picture of the best bruise ever, but I decided to play it smart and not embarrass myself more than usual. The other day, I fell down the stairs! Can you believe it? Talk about clumsy. And it was all in a big effort to rescue Eric after his car died on his way home from work. Anyway, can I just tell you- best bruise ever! I can't even cover it with my hand! Sometimes, you just have to be proud of those battle wounds. Even if you can't show the world.

And the biggest happiness, Jacob and Jade got married last month! I can't believe it's been a whole month! Well, as of tomorrow, if you want to get technical. It was a beautiful and busy couple of days.


Don't they just look so good??

And a blurry dance picture, just because.



Aww..


Eric had maybe 8 hours of sleep that whole week. Let's just say, he was exhausted.


Mom made these beautiful dresses for us girls!




Jacob and Jade, we are just so excited for you!


And because I have to, here's a Scout picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment