Friday, April 23, 2010

BHAGs

36,500

If you live to be 100 years old, this is how many days you have.

You only have
one April 23, 2010, what are you going to make of it?

Last night, I had the opportunity to hear Craig Donaldson speak.

It was all about goals and where you want to go in your life.

He showed us this clip of Les Brown




"I don't want you to think about how you're going to do it. 'How' is none of your business"

"Most people fail in life, not because they aim too high and miss, most people fail in life because they aim too low and hit. And many don't aim at all."

So here are some of my BHAGs (Big, Hairy, Audacious Goals):

Work for the LDS church designing temples

Set design for Hale Centre Theatre

Design house plans

Design house plans for people with disabilities

Become a LEED AP for Homes

Join Habitat for Humanity

Design/build shelters needed around the world


It's intimidating to think that I'll be graduating in December.

There's so much I want to do, and I have no idea how I'm going to do it all.

But I know how to set goals and aim high.

What are you going to do with your 36,500 days?

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Kendra, you are such an inspiration to me :D

    ReplyDelete