It's amazing! Especially during the first week of school or finals week.
Here are a few of my favorite free food or cheap food events:
Scotsman Dogs! A Utah State classic of cheeseburger goodness in the shape of a hot dog. I believe this is the first free food experience I had, see picture of freshman year: (yes we were a little over excited)

Walking Tacos. Yep, just grab yourself a fritos bag and fill up with all the delicious taco toppings you want! I love this invention so much. Any food that you can travel with is a must.
Aggie Ice Cream. Why is this so good? Because is has 12% butter fat content. That alone makes it soooo good! Plus it was the first ice cream to make it to outer space so you're basically celebrating history when you eat this deliciousness.
Random quesadilla or cheese to get more aggie ice cream: yes the taste testing experiments. If you taste test at Aggie ice cream for cheese or weird liquids (yes this is a risky one) you can get more free ice cream!
Taco Tuesday. Those two words are cause for rejoicing. In high school we would go to Del Taco (3 tacos for a buck!) where I even ate 12 tacos in one sitting. Maybe I should not be posting that to the world? Up here in Logan, Cafe Rio is a big hit where delicious tacos are $1.50 each!
Firehouse Pizza when you get the cool texts: I don't usually like random texts about cheapness and free food but it works so well for Firehouse! Sometimes we get free Fh'zookies or like last night, I got a delicious pasta meal, breadsticks, and a drink for 3.50! yeah love it!

Wedding Receptions: Okay this may sound terrible, but there are so many people getting married in college towns that you are almost guaranteed a free meal (or at least free dessert) once a week! maybe that's pushing it, but still a lot!
Linger Longer's. Yes this is awesome! Plus the LDS institute has free food during finals week and randomly throughout the year. So go to church and institute and you will get blessings of free food!
Another benefit of free food is getting awesome eating pictures, who doesn't love that kind of humiliation? I personally enjoy it.
Someday I will learn the skill of seductive eating. Yes go ahead and try, it will make eating that much better.Well now the world knows I have an obsession with free food, especially when its free. I will have you know I am not ashamed!
Let's work on eating tons of free food next week AND in perfect our seductive eating skills too! :)
ReplyDeleteSeductive Eating?! I love it! I'm totally going to give that a try on one of my next dates! The girl will look at my strange and be like, "get me out of here, this guy is crazy!" Yeah, it will be awesome!
ReplyDelete