Tuesday, May 4, 2010

my little obsession

The Scarlet Pimpernel Les Miserables Aida The Lion King Wicked Tarzan Mary Poppins Fiddler on the Roof Guys and Dolls The Little Mermaid The Sound of Music Jekyll and Hyde Phantom of the Opera Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat Seven Brides for Seven Brothers Seussical the Musical Oklahoma

i love musicals...

a lot.

i secretly listen to them all the time. nerdy, i know.

I really want to go to Tuacahn this year and see Tarzan. I love that theater and how cool would it be to see Tarzan in that setting?!

i've also been dying to see Lion King and its even coming to Salt Lake this summer!
(please let me know if you hear about any good deals)

and maybe someday i will help do set design for Hale Center Theater
cross your fingers!

in the meantime, listen to this awesome song from Andrew Lloyd Webber's new musical:
Ramin Karimloo's voice is incredible!! love it.


2 comments:

  1. Musicals are awesome! Most people don't know that I also really like musicals. I pretty much love anything to do with theater, musicals, plays, ballets, etc. I can't remember ever seeing one that I didn't like.
    Also, that song gave me chills. I'm going to have to look into that new musical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Lion King at a theater in London!! Awesome!! The little Simba had a British accent. So cute. Also, I think Tarzan in Tuacahn would be awesome. I was down in St. George during Christmas break and my Great Aunt was telling me some of the cool effects they do there. I've performed at a clogging competition on that stage. It's really cool that it's rock, so the taps sounded really amazing!
    And yes, I listen to musicals, too. Secretly as well because Alex isn't a huge fan. It's ok, though!

    ReplyDelete