weird right?
so anyway i'm not doing a whole lot of anything special for big 200 but here are some things that have made me happy lately. (don't fret, i'm not naming 200 of them)
The Utah State Fair 2011 Posters and Billboards. You know what's weird? I can't even find them online! I'm so distraught! I wanted to hang them all over the apartment. But I did find a couple of the commercials.
Really, I don't know what it is, I just love them. I get so happy when I see these. Thank you State Fair Marketing!
Eric and I were running errands when we tried to exit the parking lot onto a street. Uh... is something wrong with this picture? I feel like an accident is just waiting to happen here.
On the same errand run, we got stuck as a motorcycle parade appeared out of nowhere. We think it was for 9/11, which is very cool. Also great advertising as my husband has already picked out what he wants for our roadtrip someday.
Just found this, he really loves his babies.
Doing my hair is so much more fun with unicorn power! (Especially when its as good as the sleek black version but cheaper)
I just got called to be a Young Women's Instructor in my ward! I'm really excited to get to know the girls in my ward, let's hope I don't influence them too much... If they read this blog its hopeless.
And of course, I am loving being married! Eric treats me so well and I am the luckiest girl! 3 months as of yesterday and still going strong!

Oh my gosh I saw that same motorcycle parade! There were hundreds of them!
ReplyDelete