Friday, April 20, 2012

Fashion Remix 2012

If you are not familiar with Fashion Remix, you are definitely missing out. This is an event where different designers and vendors team up to compete in fashion. All of the dresses are made out of design materials- fabric, carpet, tile, wallcovering, etc. And it is a blast! We were lucky enough to have VIP seats so I took some decent photos with my phone-



















And this last one is ours! GSBS had a great team that put together this dress; I was lucky enough to help a few days-

Stunning, right? This is all made out of carpet! From Mohawk!



And you better believe it- GSBS won BEST OF SHOW!








2 comments:

  1. Are you for real?! That is super crazy. Never heard of it. I want front row seats next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now MY question is: WHEN on earth would anyone wear those getups in real life? :)

    ReplyDelete