10. Not that I would know, but babies seem to just like to be touched and loved and held. These stuffed hands hold all the love they need.
7. Whenever I decide to wear glasses, I face a terrible dilemma. Either I can't put make up on, or I have to put it on blindly and hope it looks good. These glasses allow you to take off half a rim so you can get to your luscious eyelashes! And oh my, aren't they stylish?
6. Do you ever have that need for fresh air? Why would you walk outside when you can use this hose connected to your very own plant? Then you don't even have to share! (I can only imagine what this would do for my allergies)
5. What is it about laps that are so comfortable to sleep in? Especially for kids in church! Maybe attach a longer, motherly skirt and put these in the diaper bag.
4. There are some people who just don't seem to take a shower. Or maybe they do as in they get under the water and then dry themselves off. Here's a little bribery gift. If they just scrub hard enough...
3. Ok, this one just freaks me out. As if there isn't enough distracted driving out there, let's add a working tray that attaches to your steering wheel so you can work and drive at the same time! Don't worry about turning anywhere soon in fear of losing your precious work.
2. Do you make perfect sandwiches only to have them stolen by a coworker out of the fridge? Check out these anti-theft sandwich bags! Actually, I think these are genius. I would pack a picnic for a group of people with these brilliant bags. April 1st, you came too quickly!
1. And now for number one. This baby was on the news today- the bacon coffin. I don't know about you, but I can think of a few people who would love to rest eternally in this box. Not only does it look like bacon on the outside, but it smells like bacon on the inside. Rest in Peace!









These are all fantastic. Every. Single. One.
ReplyDeletehey I have those doggie steps!
ReplyDeleteLove the McCabe's