20. The banana slicer. Yes, it has revolutionized banana eating. If you don't believe me, please check out these reviews: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MSA9AQ?ie=UTF8&ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_6LMKpb1H098XQ
19. The Cola Machine. Apparently this dress was made for women to hide from men on the streets. Somehow I think it may draw more attention.
17. Meat Straw. Go ahead and drink away; lucky for you there is a nice piece of soggy meat for you to enjoy at the end.
16. USB Pet Rock. Because normal pet rocks aren't in nowadays, just get yourself a USB one. You would think that it hooks up for a reason, maybe gives some stats on the activity levels, etc. But no, I think the USB is more like a leash.
15. There are those days where everything is a bit too distracting. Here's a way to get some one-on-one time with your laptop.
14. Bacon Drink Tabs. Do you think the bacon fad has gone too far yet?
13. Ab Hoodie. There is no reason to exercise anymore, getting dressed does the trick.
12. Because getting food on your face would just look embarrassing.
11. The dog hole. Now your dog can really keep a watch on the neighborhood.
10. Lipstick stencil. Sometimes it's hard to stay inside the lines.
9. Mobile Sleeping Bag. When you are camping and you do not want to get out of bed. Good luck using the restroom.
8. Sweeper Slippers. The first step to becoming a ballerina.
7. Toilet Lid Lifter. Are we convinced of how lazy the world is yet??
6. Handheld phone. So you can hold the hand of your loved one while chatting away.
5. You wouldn't want your perfect white shoes to be ruined!
4. The "Sweat-Heart Sweet-Shirt". Just look at the man's face. That's enough convincing right there! What a deal!
3. Picnic Pants. Ready to eat anywhere! Exactly what I need.
2. Slim Mouth Piece. Work those facial muscles! You are sure to have a perfect smile after using this product.
1. And lastly, the Ab-hancer. Words don't do this justice.
Aren't we all so lucky to live in a world like ours???




















I need the full body sweater! it is a need not a want
ReplyDeleteOh my heck! I have been wanting #7 for years! I've even thought about building one myself! It isn't about laziness...it's about touching the germy toilet seat in order to lift it up! Sick!
ReplyDeletewhen i worked at Jamba we had one of those banana slicers! (used it all the time i might add.)
ReplyDeleteI know what I want for Christmas. The sweetheart sweatshirt. You will never escape from me.
ReplyDeleteHow i can buy one of these item? Pls help me:)
ReplyDelete