Tuesday, February 5, 2013

top ten valentines day cards

2 years ago, Eric got down on one knee and asked me to be his for eternity. These past two years have been the happiest of my life. I'm so in love! So what is more perfect than sharing these valentines day cards? (not listed in any particular order; these are all too good.)


10. Sometimes, I think these dictators may have been ladies' men.



9. Whenever I play Angry Birds, I definitely fall more in love with my husband.



8. Lindsey, these ones are for you.



7.  Oh Hunger Games. Who says there isn't love in a game designed to kill everyone?
6. Lord of the Wedding Rings.


5. Science. As in Chemistry (wink wink)



4. Love is all about reading between the lines.



3. You may not know that zombies are the new thing. No matter how dead you are, love lives on.


2. Love is all about honesty.

1. Okay, I lied. I still think these are the best. 


No comments:

Post a Comment