Cold weather? Ice Storm? Yeah City Creek may need to do something about that. I think the best part of this picture is the little bowl on top where the ice melt has been piled.
Did you love how the ice storm made the snow look like plastic?
And do you love how the snow turns black after all the storms and the cars?
I've been lucky enough to take the train instead of battling the storm and all the other drivers. Sadly, a man was pinned under one of the trains on Monday morning. My husband told me right before I left to go catch the train so I didn't have to wait on the train for a long time waiting for things to clear up. I'm not a fan of twitter, but using it for the UTA updates is genius! On a crazy morning, what do you do when you see a tweet like this?

I figured the weather must be really bad for them to send a tweet like that. That's when I saw this one.
Oh the joys of public transporation!
I love when there are secret messages in your drink lids.

This is what happens when you try so hard to open a mayo package and your husband happens to be sitting right there.
And Taco Tuesday!






No comments:
Post a Comment