You guys.
Eric and I are about to become newlyweds. Again!
Eric is amazing. He just got through last semester with amazing grades! I'm talking honor roll grades despite working full time and dealing with nasty strep.
On top of that, he just got a new job! In his field! If that weren't amazing enough, his schedule is Monday through Friday 9-5 (at least for now) which means guess who gets to see her husband every single night???? That's me!
I know you can't see me, but I'm bursting with pride over here.
Ever since we got married, we suddenly saw each other... less. Now, I have to learn how to be a wife. For real. This includes making dinner at dinner time, and not at 10:00 at night. Weird.
We're starting a garden together, which means we get to weed together at night. We are going to have to do chores while we are both home. We might get to go grocery shopping together. Seriously, I'm talking awesome cute married couple things- that we've never had the chance to do!
So this weekend, we celebrated. We went up to Logan for Callie's baby blessing, and decided to go up a night early and spend the night at Anniversary Inn, go to the Bluebird, and explore the Books of Yesterday.
At Anniversary Inn, we got the Swiss Family Robinson room- so cool! Please let the record show, we found the treasure chest.
"Because you went on a treasure hunt."
Funniest surprise ever! I hope this 5 dollar bill is found again and again.
Congratulations Eric! Love you!
Congrats!
ReplyDeleteLove It!
ReplyDelete