Saturday, August 17, 2013

Girl's Camp and an epidural

Well, I survived girl's Camp. Actually, I didn't just survive, I thought it was awesome! I can probably say that a lot easier than others because I wasn't in charge and didn't have a lot of responsibility.... Who can complain when you don't see rattle snakes and someone else paints my nails? Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of the awesomeness. Again, no matter how right my pictures are on my computer, blogger hates to rotate them. So just turn your head sideways.

Makeovers!



We hiked to a mine- this was one of the favorite things we had done.


 Signs


We had this wonderful friend who would show up in our camp.


Then, our friend became real. Can you tell?


Neither could she...


 This cool old cabin was on the way up to the mine.


And we saved lives because we are super heroes!




In other news, I had an MRI done on my back. I guess I have a bulging disc that is torn. Cool, right? So this last week, I went in for a cortisone shot in my back, and that happened to include an epidural. No, I didn't get a baby out of it, even though someone congratulated me on my having had a baby this week... Did I miss something?

P.S. We have tons of peaches! This means I need to learn how to can. This also means that Eric is singing this song non stop at our house. Millions of peaches. Peaches for me.


1 comment:

  1. Woot! congrats on the non baby epidural. Ha ha! And just eat lots of peaches and milk...but make sure to put plenty of sugar on them, can't be too healthy here. :) Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete