Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sometimes I spy on my dog

Sometimes I like to spy on my dog. 

The other day, Eric was talking to our backyard neighbors. He is quite the gardener so we are him out there often. Well, he told us a pretty funny fact about our dog, Scout. 

He told Eric he plays fetch with our dog all the time... What? How does that even work? Apparently, not even a fence will stop our dog from playing fetch. 

Our neighbor told us that Scout will jump with the ball or frisbee to give to our neighbor over the fence who will then throw it! Basically our dog is way too smart. 

So this morning, I could hear the neighbors up working. I snuck into the bathroom and started snapping some pictures through the dirty window. 





Can you believe it?

So if anyone feels like playing fetch, our dog obviously can't get enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment