So... our Christmas card didn't turn out like I had hoped. We were in a hurry and just snapped a few pictures with my phone, but we sent it out anyway. However, you're in luck! Here is our Christmas Card- Special Edition! complete with blooper pictures and a top ten of our 2013.
(Not in any order, because everything is all too wonderful)
1. Eric got a new job! Now he is the man at Viawest and he is rocking it there. Even with the crazy sleep schedule, I get to see him more and I love that.
2. Eric and I made a music video, and in the process we embarrassed ourselves for life.
3. Eric surprised me with a bike! I have loved Buster and didn't get to ride nearly as much as I would have liked. Hurry summer!
4. My dad and I made the front page of the newspaper! But only because aggies are the best.
5. I won the great opportunity to go to Chicago for work and loved it!
6. I sneezes the sneeze of all sneezes and survived the most embarrassing moment of my life. (Still can't decide if I can blog about it and tell the world...)
7. Because of my sneeze, I convinced Eric that the only way I would get better would be by getting a dog. Scout is the best even if she is a chicken.
8. We went on a fantastic vacation to Oregon, which I completely loved!
9. Curtis is now serving as a missionary in Mississippi! Eric is especially missing his brother and the snickerdoodles I won't be making for two years.
10. I have a new sister-in-law! Yep, Jacob got hitched to Jade, officially known as Jadob.
We loved 2013 and are looking forward to a whole new year of awesome!

No comments:
Post a Comment