Happy Pi Day yesterday! Definitely one of the best overlooked holidays out there. I didn't take any pictures of the pie we ate, but I'm going to hope you know what pie looks like.
I was lucky enough to pick up pie for work and educate them on the importance of this holiday. It's clearly a big deal. Especially when the mirror image of 3.14 spells out pie. Then we went to the Pie to get pizza with my family and ate more pie! Which means, I got to hang out with the pie, aka my sister. Check out this picture- we match!
Eric liked the holiday because he finally got his SSD in the mail! That is a solid state drive for you who don't speak nerd. It is pretty amazing, but the best part is seeing how happy eric is about it. Our computer boot time is now about 25 seconds (but if you ask Eric, it's about 8).


No comments:
Post a Comment