We've had a really fun week! We went to a Bees Game with my parents for my dad's birthday.

Eric made friends with the kid he was sitting by and they chatted the whole time! Eric is definitely going to be an awesome dad. As for a Bees fan? I'm not too sure. With him wearing a Minnesota Twins shirt and a Yankees hat, it's no wonder the Bees lost.

Eric and I went to the Ogden Temple open house, which was beautiful! We really enjoyed it. If you haven't had a chance to go yet, go go go!

Eric and I also went with my parents to see "She Loves Me" at Hale Center Theater. I loved it! It was a very cute, feel good, play.
And the biggest news this week is that we had our big ultrasound! Here are a couple of our lava lamp pictures. Its actually hilarious looking at these and trying to figure out what is what, especially when the two seem so intertwined sometimes. These are probably the clearest of each of them. Don't they look just like us?
Eric and I invited our families over that night for a little pinata breaking party to reveal our sweet little girls, and it was quite the hit! (pun intended)
Click here if you want to see the video we posted.
And this was our little announcement pic. :) We are so excited! We have been playing with different girl name ideas, doing all kinds of stroller research, and getting ready to put together a nursery! It's been a lot of fun. P.S. Eric had the best idea for trying out names. Whenever we go out to eat and they ask for a name, we try a different girl name idea, just to see how it sounds. Eric is genius.



No comments:
Post a Comment