I've been so blessed to have friends and family throw and come to showers for these baby girls (including some surprises!) I didn't take many pictures, but here are a couple from my mom's and sister's. I would love pictures of all the fun showers if anyone wants to share! (You know who you are.) These babies are so incredibly loved! And very spoiled. :)
Check out these perfect animals my mom made and their awesome tricycles made by my mom and sister. I don't know if I'll ever be able to take them apart!
I had one of the best and most relaxing birthdays this year! I took the day off, got to see our babies on an ultrasound, went to lunch with my man, hung out with family, and took the best bubble bath.
Poppy, my grandpa, passed away this last month. Funerals are interesting events. Between feeling sad that he's gone, happy that he is now happy, and happy to see so much family, I'm just so glad I have such good memories with him and so glad I will see him again.
And seriously, these pictures are the best. They say a dog is a man's best friend. Pretty sure these pictures are proof.
I got to see Jekyll and Hyde with Hyde herself, Shayna, and Justin! So much fun, and I can't believe we didn't even take a picture!
Halloween was nice and simple this year. Eric was the cue ball who tries to resist me, but just can't. Who can resist this 8 ball belly? Don't worry, there are only two babies in there, not eight.
I've been feeling great! Excited and nervous that these ladies will be here so soon. We went to a childbirth class and the nursery is just about done! We're almost ready, but at the same time, I'm not sure I'll ever be ready! Especially if we never decide on the names....









No comments:
Post a Comment