Eric and I have been taking some morning walks together in his days off and they have been so wonderful! Even if they sometimes turn into more of a jog...
We got the girls all bundled up for a chilly morning. To all of you who think you can tell them apart, prove yourself! Putting hats on these girls proves they are identical.
This is one of my favorite pictures of our triplets. #oneofthesethingsisnotliketheother
It was beautiful day at the lake! And I'm so glad Scout didn't jump in.
Scout has SO much energy. Sometimes we jog, and I'm the lucky one who gets to run with her while Eric gets stuck pushing the double stroller. I hooked Scout up to the stroller just so I could run ahead to snap a picture of everyone and she ran after me, pulling the stroller! It took all I had to sprint far enough ahead to get this picture.
We saw so many birds and ducks and geese! So of course I had to be a nerd and snap pictures. Love this little family.
These guys thought we were going to feed them, but sadly, we didn't plan for that.
This is my man. He is the best.
Love my family :)









No comments:
Post a Comment