Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Exactly one year ago today, the Saturday before Mother's Day, I decided to finally take yet another pregnancy test. When I saw the positive I had been waiting for, Mother's Day held a whole new meaning for me. I enjoyed the day with a whole new outlook, that I had a tiny baby growing inside of me (who knew there were two?!?), making me a mother. 

I am forever grateful that this Mother's Day I get to celebrate with my two beautiful babies. I get to celebrate with rocking them in my already worn recliner, feeding them with my giant green pillow, wearing clothes drenched in spit up, changing a whole lot of diapers, and basking in endless smiles and coos from my baby girls. I couldn't think of a happier way to celebrate. I am truly living my dream. 




 Happy Mother's Day to my mom who has shown me how to be a mommy. Becoming a mother has only made me realize all the more what you have done and sacrificed for me. Thank you. 



Happy Mother's Day to my mother-in-law who raised the wonderful man I married. Thank you for raising him to be my dream come true. 



Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment