Our babies are four months old!
It has been a fun month! We survived a full block of church with the girls, although I think there were mixed reactions...

The girls still hate tummy time, but they seem to like it a little more if they are naked and on a soft blanket, but maybe not when mom is taking pictures.
We went to Uncle Garrett's band concert! The girls sure love their "funcle."
They sure love putting their little fists in their mouths!
Adelyn has been a smiley baby lately! She smiles constantly and especially loves to play with blankets and her legs.
They both love to stand and move and give mama a workout whenever there is the opportunity.
Sometimes, my pictures don't rotate in blogger. I don't know why, but I had to share this one!
Do the girls interact with each other? Yes, somewhat. Mostly by trying to eat each other, suck on each other's fists, etc.
One day, I had set them on the floor and Oakley started screaming. I ran over, and of course Adelyn had a nice hold of her hair. And I thought the babies pulling my hair was the problem..
They sure love people! It really is the best feeling in the world to have so much baby attention on you. But who do I look at? It's a whole lot of darting your eyes back and forth to give them your full attention.
They like their bumbos! At least for a few minutes.
Although reality looks more like a barbershop. When babies spit up this much, one little burp rag won't work.
We resort to bibs a lot too...
Dancing!
Sometimes these girls are just giant puzzles. Usually they love the swing. Other times, they would rather lay on the floor and watch the swing move. Whatever works, right?
The sibling rivalry has begun!
4 months for our family of 4! Next month, we're going to add Scout to this picture for our family of 5! I'm sure she'll cooperate...







No comments:
Post a Comment