Monday, January 11, 2010

from flat to fabulous in seconds!

Bump-its.



They make the world go round. (not flat)

Today is the first day of school and really it could be so much better if i only had a few bump-its in my hair. Maybe a stacking beehive style? Or modern Princess Leia? Or a scenic hillside all on my head? Maybe the blonde kind in my brown hair just to make it stand out?

Also I want Ellen to be my hair stylist.



Either way, if I had bump-its, maybe I'd have more friends. :)

6 comments:

  1. Ahem . . . why do you think you need more friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it interesting that you directly relate your volume of friends to the volume of your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to make this comment yesterday but I ran out of time before I had to meet you outside so here goes again.... I agree with Ms. Savage, WHY do you need more friends? However, I must admit that I myself was skeptical of the bump it until I was introduced to it first hand at the mall the other night.... I became a believer in a matter of seconds. Word of warning though... while bump it makes a person quite grandios from the front it makes for a tragic profile view.
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i don't need anymore friends. i have the best friends in the world! I couldn't ask for more. this was called sarcasm. :)

    ReplyDelete