so i am texting her back slowly (i am secretly half asleep since i took way too long of a nap today) and getting online to listen to Aggie Radio when lo and behold that very song i was texting to ashley is playing on the radio!
even better, ashley's voice comes on afterward and gives me a shout out! for that song!
(you make my dreams come true - hall & oates)
and my dreams did come true! i was on the radio!!! thank you ashley ruth!
also there are wonderful people trying to fix our broken lights and dryer but now half the apartment doesn't work. so my roommates and i are bonding in the kitchen with all of our laptops.
did you check out the news today? 2 new dinosaurs discovered in our very own utah!
Utahceratops
kosmoceratopsyeah. awesome huh?
ps there is a frat party out my back window. i feel like if i had binoculars this would be better than reality tv.
I like the kosmoceratops it looks like he has hair
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I am so jealous of you! Also I'm jealous of your long nap.
ReplyDeleteI think we should invest in some binoculars. Also remember how I fixed the power . . . YES! I have successfully destroyed roommate bonding at the table. :)
ReplyDeleteBinoculars are a must for any young aspiring creeper. ;)
ReplyDelete