life is all going fabulously! Here are a few things worthy of note..
1. I'm getting married!! to be my best friend!!! you probably knew but i just wanted to shout it again to the world...
2. Conference was amazing! Loved it. It's just inspired me to be a better person and definitely serve more. Thank you to all of my friends who have served me so much!
3. I saw Tale of Two Cities at Hale Center Theatre for free!!! It was amazing. I have always loved the book and they did a great job with portraying all the characters. Plus who doesn't love their set? Mark my words, someday I will become more acquainted with that stage...
4. Internship is going awesome. I love it and I love the people I work with. It is a great feeling to be happy about work and what could be better than working on temples?
5. Last night, I got my hair colored (love it so much!) and got my eyebrows waxed for the first time! It didn't hurt nearly as bad as I thought it would, although my eyebrows are still a little pink.
6. I got my dress! It's all ready! and i love it. but not as much as i love eric. not even close.
7. I finally got my taxes done. Yes I'm one of those people who does things fashionably late. Did I get a return? no. Do i have to pay? yes. boo.
8. really, everything is great! I couldn't be happier. Life is amazing, isn't it?
Yeah, your life pretty much rocks!
ReplyDeleteHey, I saw Tale of Two Cities last night! It was excellent! When did you see it?
i love this ken! i freakin miss you!
ReplyDelete