Happy Days of '47!
Isn't it great thinking about the pioneers and all that they sacrificed so that we can live life the way we do? They are incredible and definitely role models. I love Utah and how the whole state takes this day to celebrate! And the celebrations are Fantastic! With a capital F for Food, Fireworks, Fun, and Family!
It's funny when you are all excited to get married that you forget all the things that come with it, like double the family means double the parties!
Happy Years of 47!
Okay so I'm not going to say who, but someone so amazing had her birthday this weekend! Although I've only known her for 22 years of her 47, she has definitely had the biggest impact on my life and taught me so much. I'm still learning from her and hope to be like her someday. Love you!
Happy Height of 47!
Yay for my brother-in-law Garrett reaching a whopping height of 47"! This may not seem significant to you, but on our trip to Lagoon, he was able to ride the big rides! And that is a big deal!
Happy 47!
Ah what an amazing day that is for sure.
ReplyDelete