Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy National Hot Dog Month!

But even better, happy National Ice Cream Month!

I only even mentioned the hot dogs because Eric bought five packages since they were on sale. He knows how to celebrate the month. And he knows how to get me to make endless hot dog boats.

Eric's birthday was pretty crazy cool. I have a picture of him about to blow out candles but I can't hook up my camera so just imagine a really good looking man with a really good looking cake.

Yesterday, Eric and I got haircuts! or hairs cut because i did not cut one solitary hair. nope, i got all of them cut.


It was a good trade. All my hairs cut in return for a nice carpet on the place's floor.


Then I made some cowboy quesadillas, recipe from our best bites. pretty tasty!


Then Eric decided we were going to play Monopoly since I have never ever finished a whole game. He told me that it would go a lot faster with only two people.

After 2+ hours, we never finished.


So today, feeling like a whole new woman with my haircut and all, I decided to take the bus and trax to work. I was pretty nervous like a kid  going to their first day of school. So Eric decided to call me and talk me through it. These are the questions he asked:

How many people are on the bus?

Is the bus driver a girl or boy?

Is he black?

What is everyone wearing?

What is everyone doing?


So you can just imagine me on my first day on the bus whispering in the corner, "He's a man. No, not black. He's wearing a hat. There are five people on this bus. They are all staring at me for some reason..."



I'm really good at making friends.

3 comments:

  1. I like all of these things! I really wish I could take Trax to work, or ride my bike. I just need to move a little closer to work so that I don't have to rely on a car.

    p.s. It was great seeing you and Eric on Monday! Thanks for cheering us on as we ran past. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new do kenny! Also remember my first time alone a bus.... haha and my two hour detour. I'm glad you had an awesome hubby to help you out. Also monopoly?! We will soooo have to play sometime and actually finish a game. I can play with just about anyone but Mikey, he always wins and takes all my stuff. So with him in Honduras it's all good! haha jk But really me, you, eric, and one of eric's hot friends k?! Again only kidding but someday soon I need to see your place.
    the end (of this super long comment, sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked you those questions to make things awkward around you just so you know haha. I love you so much Kendra!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete