My friend Jill just introduced me to the most marvelous of marvelous things. Hair Art.
Yep, that's right. If you ever happen to go to Independence, Missouri, and are looking for something to do, please stop by Leila's Hair Museum.
Yes I know, the question came to my mind too. Why would I go to a hair museum when I can gaze at my own fabulous hair? But I doubt your hair can do this.
At least not without your very own hair tool kit.
Please just feast your eyes upon this site: http://www.leilashairmuseum.com
On a random note, I was thinking about starting a blog all about these crazy discoveries. It would include hair museums, unicorn meat, and only the best inventions people come up with nowadays. Then I would keep more personal, crazy stories here. What do you think? Would you read it?

I think you can see a few like the one on the right at some church museum downtown. I can't remember which one. Possibly the church history museum. It's which ever one has pioneer stuff. I remember going as a kid and the hair art is the only thing I remember. I thought it was so cool. I wanted to make one myself.
ReplyDeleteI would read that blog, but I kind of like having both types of posts mixed into the same blog. I think it shows a more complete picture of your personality. :)
ReplyDeleteYup I'd Read it! :)
ReplyDeleteHonestly Kendra your blog is my favorite for all the funny things you find! I would totally read it.:) Katie Nelson
ReplyDelete