Monday, September 10, 2012

Family dentist day

Today just so happened to be family dentist day, by coincidence.

My grandparents, my mom, and I all went to our dentist today! Three generations all at once!

I don't know how many of you go to the same dentist as your grandparents but it is pretty great.

First of all, all of the assistants and the dentist know exactly what is going on in your family. Like today, "How is your brother Jacob doing in Honduras? Are you excited for him to come home in a month?"

Secondly, they are like your own family grape vine! Sometimes I hear the update about my family before I hear from them myself! This of course depends on how often I go to the dentist, aka not very.

And lastly, who doesn't like to plan a family get together at the dentist office? We just about did today! I only got to see my grandparents as I was leaving, but I guess I will just about take any excuse to see them, including dental work.

P.S. no cavities!

No comments:

Post a Comment