Thursday, March 14, 2013

Chitty, peeps, who, pi

I know that each of these could probably take up their own blog post. I don't care. I'm going to do this all at once! Watch out.

1. Last week, I had accomplished some goals. I read my book for my first book club meeting ever, learned how to applique and use my sewing machine, finished season 2 of Doctor Who, and learned 3 new recipes. Yep, that pretty much sums up my life.

2. On Saturday, my parents took us on a wonderful date. We saw Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at Hale and it was so good! I think Bonnie (my car) loves that I am learning to say please and thank you. And I'm sure Eric loves that I call him teddy bear now.

3. The date didn't end! We finished up the play with some tasty sushi. So good! Thanks M&D!




4. Later that night we played Life with Jake and Jessica. Eric gets Doctor every single time! How does that happen? Yes, he has bought the mansion every single time.

5. Then Daylight Savings happened. We have 1:00 church so no biggie. Except somehow we tried to eat lunch in 2 minutes right before we had to leave. I don't know how that happened....


5. On Monday, Lindsey and I went to see Doctor U at Off Broadway downtown. We loved it!

If you have never been to Off Broadway, I definitely recommend it. You just never know what will happen, like expecting the Doctors to crawl over all the seats.... your seats.





6. Eric has been so sweet to me. I mentioned one time to him that I like peeps, but mostly when they are stale. I woke up one morning to find four boxes of peeps scattered all over the room with sweet love notes on them. I am so lucky!

7. Speaking of my sweet husband, last night I woke up to him telling me to get out of the bed because there were bugs inside. So I got out of the covers. Eric lifted up the covers to show me all the bugs and there were none. Good thing! I've had enough bed bugs in my life. So this morning I asked him about them. Apparently, he had a dream about bugs in the bed and woke up thinking there were some. Ha!

8. Anyone else love the Lizzie Bennet Diaries on Youtube? If you are a Pride and Prejudice Fan- go now!

9. Happy Pi Day! Thank you, Chrissy, for showing this on Facebook because it really did blow my mind. Figuratively, of course.


10. I got to celebrate this lovely holiday with pie, my sister Pie, and watching Life of Pi! Yes! I hope everyone else got to celebrate.


I'm starting this weekend early. Have a good one everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment