Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Family Vacay!

So my family went on an incredible trip to Oregon a couple of weeks ago. I have always dreamed of going and I finally went. It lived up to my dreams and more! So here is the quickest sum up of our vacation. I've included lots of pictures, but for some reason blogger hates my phone pictures and won't let me rotate them no matter what! So to see more, check out FB.

We started our journey on the Oregon Trail! No dysentery, rattlesnake bites, or dead oxen.


Then, we took a detour and found ourselves at Stonehenge. Bet you didn't know it was so close, did ya?


 We saw a bunch of waterfalls on the way to Portland. They were beautiful! My favorite, by far, was Oneonta Falls. We had to hike over a beaver dam and through some pretty deep water. Basically, when you get to that point, you might as well go swimming in your clothes- so awesome!



We go to see the fish stairs and these nasty sucker eels things. I seriously can't get enough of this picture of Jacob and my mom imitating them haha!

We visited our troll friend under the bridge! He missed us a lot. That's why he's giving me a big old kiss on the head.


 I learned how to cook fish in 2d!



 We ran and ran and just kept running until we reached the ocean.


Lindsey and I met some hunky men.


 This is Crater Lake! I can't believe how blue it was. This lake was formed from a collapsed volcano and is about 2000 feet deep!





 Yes, an upside down picture... but it's of a cave! Formed by lava! The lava tubes were really amazing. We felt like real spelunkers.




 Driving along the coast was perfect. It was so beautiful. With beautiful company.


We stopped in Tillamook at the Cheese Factory!


 Aren't they the best?

An epic picture.

 Because everything is epic when there's a sunset in action.

 We loved it! Thank you mom and dad for putting together such a fantastic trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment