Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Top ten things you can buy in Seattle

As a preview to our full amazing awesome family trip, here's a little sneak peek as to what you can buy in Seattle.

Doesn't this seem like the perfect game to play on a first date? I say yes.

For those monster flies around the house. Eric will smash any bug to protect me. True love.

For all you bacon fans out there, *coughcurtiscough* this shelf is dedicated to you.

The new and improved hearing aid.

He really loves yellow death. One little box just isn't enough.

I'm really surprised I haven't seen these at any sporting events yet...

Classic burger phone.

Don't worry, my mom definitely doesn't need this. But Eric tried to buy me one... what does that even mean?!?

Shark Attack Mug!

Yes, those are macho tissues.

They deserve a close up.

Handerpants! No more excuses for those nude hands of yours.

I've always wanted one!

Some action figures sum up your whole life in one tightly wrapped plastic container. For example, this one comes with "removable dress, wig, and head."

As if the board game weren't quite enough for you.

Bobble... top half?

Mmmmmmmm. Who needs a home cooked meal when you can keep that flavor all day long with gravy candy?

Because onion rings make your breath smell sooooo good. Although they might come in handy on awkward dates, Lindsey!

The gummy bear of gummy bears.

Eric has always wanted a farm. Now we can save trees by having cows too! Eric, want to try to make paper out of Scout's poo?

For that one true love that wasn't cheesy enough already.


























Okay that may have been more than ten. Just know that you have plenty to choose from for your next white elephant party! Yes! I'll blog about the real vacation soon!

1 comment:

  1. Omg, these are so fantastic! My favorites are the macho tissues and the Shark attack mug lady's expression.

    ReplyDelete