1. Take first baby (Baby A) and begin changing diaper.
2. Baby A will start to roll over, smearing poop over hands and legs, changing pad, carpet, and you.
3. Give toy to distract baby. Toy will distract Baby A, but also bring attention of Baby B who promptly crawls over to grab toy.
4. Wrestling fight over toy begins and toy gets covered in poop.
5. Baby B is fascinated with poop and reaches for it.
6. Mama moves Baby B away as far as possibly while still trying to stay close enough to Baby A to prevent Baby A from escaping.
7. Fail. Naked baby crawls away.
8. Baby B has decided to empty the wipe container and suck on each one.
9. Mama grabs flailing child who only wants her freedom and pins her to floor with feet. Legs are also used as barrier for Baby B who has returned for more fun.
10. While Baby A is still trying to roll over and Baby B is pulling Mama's hair, Mama successfully attaches diaper to baby and even manages to snap the onesie. Forget pants.
11. Repeat with Baby B.
I'm sure some people wonder what I do with my day now that I'm a stay-at-home mom. Let's just say I've had many days where I've changed 6 poopy diapers before 9:00 am. We keep ourselves busy around here. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment