usually.
this morning i was running up to the porch of this rich person. it was pretty dark so i couldn't see much. but i guess no matter how dark it is, it's hard to miss a white streak right in front of you.
what's black and white and stinks all over???
yeah i chucked the paper and started to run, but eric wasn't back yet! i had no where to run.
and eric wouldn't even let me back into his car!
ok.
not really.
but this is definitely one of my worst paper route fears.
we almost ran over a skunk so it's not all that unreasonable people!
it doesn't help that i get dreams where i run a paper up to the second floor of a hospital and a crazy patient on the loose tackles me and breaks my leg.
One time I was on 3rd story of an apt. complex. I didn't realize I had just cornered a hysterical cat, who proceeded to hiss madly at me. I slowly backed away and the cat made a mad dash past me and jumped down (all 3 stories) to the cement below. He must have survived because he wasn't anywhere to be seen when I got down.
ReplyDeletealso, that story relates to your post because it was during my paper route at 4:00 A.M.
ReplyDeleteha that is so crazy spencer! i saw a cat jump too but not from nearly as high as you did! wow! i love paper route stories :)
ReplyDeleteHang on...you actually got sprayed by a skunk? Gross!
ReplyDelete