Saturday, January 8, 2011

puzzle o'death

so my mom has this thing for puzzles. she's done puzzles with millions of pieces and lots of those crazy mosaic ones. but this time around, she met this devilish puzzle.

doesn't look too bad right? WRONG! this monster screams tears and hair pulling. who in their right mind would make this kind of torture? in fact, maybe this is what people should use as punishment. it's worse than the death sentence by far.

eric and i helped a little bit. a miniscule amount compared to mom here. we had about 4 pieces left when we realized there were 6 pieces misplaced somewhere! but now it is over. and we can either frame this baby and be proud or burn it and throw it in the ocean never to be seen again.

i don't know that m&ms will ever look appetizing again.

1 comment:

  1. Kendra! I feel your pain. I gave my dad this really cool looking 3 foot long puzzle for christmas. It was of a cabin in a forest.

    What I didn't realize was that at least 2/3 of the puzzle is ALL forest. It took us a week to finish it, and I barely helped because it was so hard. We usually finish the same size puzzles in like 1 or 2 nights.

    ReplyDelete