Lately I'm either runnin around like crazy with no time to sit or I'm sitting around like a bum with no motivation to move. Today is one of the latter: I'm blogging from my phone on the couch because I can't seem to get away from Raising Hope while we have a free two week trial of Hulu plus. (Hulu plus is not worth a dime- I still have to watch ads?!?)
But life is good. I saw Tarzan with two of my most favorite people on Friday and it was wonderful!
Eric and I went to the temple on Thursday and even pretended we were adults by hosting the dessert party afterward (I'm still not sure we are quite ready to be adults yet, but we will get there).
And some other big news: my brother, Jacob, is engaged! Can you believe it? I'm so happy for him and his wifey-to-be! They are perfect together.
Amidst all the craziness of life, here are some pictures of Scout because just like a proud-mom-who-doesn't-have-a-human-baby-but-loves-her-dog-baby, I'm going to share pictures. Just pretend this is my accordion picture album exploding out of my wallet.
Here's the time where it rained and she was not too happy with being an outside dog.
Here is the time when I left to get the mail and she missed me like a true friend.
And here is the time where even after we bought her a new frisbee after she chewed a hole through her old one, she still chose to play with the old one even when it got caught on her head.





I love your blog. :) And your dog is cute, I'm sure you're great dog owners, we never would be.
ReplyDeleteAlso that is exciting about your brother! His fiancee should look up my site and then beg me to be their wedding photographer. ;) JK
Thanks for sharing your life!