Bonnie, my car, is dying. She leaks power steering like crazy. And for all those wondering, her alternator was fine. She needed a new battery. But her volume adjustment based on speed is still there. And I kind of love it.
The beehives love it too. Which is why they tend to hang out in my car.
My husband looks really good. Like, really good.

I learned how to move around my knee cap. And it's weird.
Sometimes you take any moment you can to go on a date with your man. Including a ten minute taco Tuesday date.
Masterchef jr is awesome! Sorry to my future children who have no hope of cooking that well at age 8.
Because of my face wash procedure every morning and night, every single washcloth we own has been bleached by my face. It's spreading to the towels and pillow cases. In other words, beware of hugging me in case you are wearing your favorite shirt.
Scout is really great.
We had a really great game night with Stephie and Spencer. And because of it, we now own Dominion.
Cats really like vinyl floors.
I hate when doctors don't have a bit of a sense of humor. Especially when they give me a prescription for something that can turn my contacts orange. I will either be celebrating Halloween early, or wear glasses for a while.




No comments:
Post a Comment