10. because of my face, i don't notice the pain anywhere else!
9. i can hide just by standing next to a red wall
8. my teeth look whiter
7. i get double takes!
6. if someone tells me a joke and i don't smile i have the excuse that i can't move my face
5. no make up!
4. my blistered lips give me an excuse not to kiss anyone
3. i have a great excuse to postpone my dentist appointment
2. if i get embarrassed, no one can tell
1. i can one-up almost anyone in gross face stories!
ha! now i bet you wish you were sunburnt too!
I secretly love being sunburned! Oh, except on my hair part...oh, and behind my knees. :) ANYWAY, I love the white teeth solution! So true!
ReplyDeleteSo has it gotten worse than the picture in your last post? If so, we need new pictures! :)
ReplyDeletehaha being sunburned is pretty great sometimes but this one i think i would have rather skipped. thanks stacey! and robby sorry you are out of luck, there will be NO pictures of me at this present time.
ReplyDeleteKentra-I love your sunburned face! As long as it doesn't cause you that much pain. Also, I think my face still goes redder than yours when I blush. That is the new color you need to beat. :) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI need to remeber this the next time i get burned. it happens often.
ReplyDelete