
9. You know when you don't have a paper and you just have to write the details on your hand? I know, I know, your body is a temple right? Well at least this way you have organized graffiti on your temple. That's right, to do tattoos. (Also please note this person has major daily ambitions.)

8. Ok, this soap dispenser is a must in your bathroom! Plus its a great subtle reminder to clean out your nose often.

7. You know when you take a picture of yourself (yes i know you do it too) and your arm gets in the picture? So embarrassing! I mean wouldn't you prefer it to look like someone else is taking this awesome picture of you? Here it is!

6. Mmmmmmm! Don't you just love that fresh smell of corn dogs in the morning? Imagine smelling that delish scent every time you get in your car!

5. I just hate when my noodles are too hot and I end up burning my taste buds for the week! If only they had an invention where they just attach a little fan at the end of your chopsticks...

4. The Hair Vacuum! Check this out, it sucks your hair straight out and then cuts so you can get that perfectly even hair cut! Amazing right? And you can tell this lady loves it.

3. Baby Bangs. Oh man those babies are just so cute, but they would be that much cuter if their hair would just grow a little faster! Now you can just attach a cute headband with bangs attached! That's right, you go show the world that your baby is the cutest!
2. Who wants mint toothpicks when you can pick your teeth with bacon? That taste can just linger in your mouth and you will still have freshly picked teeth! (Ok really, this is just sick.)
1. The Facial Flex. Check out the infomercial. I mean who doesn't want to work out your face while watching your favorite tv show?! And really, if you are not married already, this is a surefire catching machine!
Tim and I have talked about getting the hair vacuum because he cuts his own hair. Haha
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Where do you find these things?
ReplyDelete