Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 resolutions & goals

I must admit... I didn't do so hot in my last year's resolutions. I think I gave myself way too many goals and set myself up for failure. This year, I'm approaching things a little differently.

2013 Resolutions & Goals:

1. Keep my little baby bonsai tree alive. Just got it for Christmas! Didn't realize how hard the instructions would be.

2. Acquire a pet. Or, depending on how well I do with the bonsai tree, acquire a realistic stuffed animal.

3. Celebrate more holidays. Basically, this is so I have an excuse to celebrate always! For example, today is National Cream Puff Day, Run it up a Flagpole and See if Anyone Salutes Day, and Fruitcake Toss Day. How can you go wrong???

4. Learn more origami. Eric gave me an origami book after I was folding cranes and frogs for kids during a church program. So far I'm pretty good at ripping up paper.

5. Try not to come across the wrong way around older gentlemen. When your family gets a Christmas card from your great uncle saying, "I find your daughter appealing," it's time for a change.


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment