Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Top Ten of 2010

10. I learned how to survive bed bugs and zombies


9. I took the test and became a LEED Green Associate!

8. I went to the ASID Sun Valley Conference with some of my amazing interior design buddies.

7. I worked as an incredible phone operator with an amazing voice and got a paper route. yep, that's what I get with my college degree!


6. I went to Mt Rushmore with my family! definitely an incredible trip.



5. I had the most amazing internship with the LDS church temple interior design department! really, one of the best experiences ever!

4. I hiked Mt Timp! Yes!


3. My brother Jacob left for his mission in Honduras! He is doing great and it was so amazing talking to him on Christmas

2. I survived my capstone project and GRADUATED from Utah State! yes!

1. my best friend/love came home from his mission! he is amazing and i just love having him back :)


2010 was spectacular and i'm excited to see what comes with 2011! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment