Tuesday, March 15, 2011

top ten wedding hair styles

ok people, i need some help!!! i'm trying to decide what style perfectly fits me; i've narrowed it down to ten....

10. the square. i just love how geometric this one is. i think it will help me stay level-headed during all the stress. altho, i might get called a blockhead..



9. statue of liberty. all i need are flowers shaped like a torch! can't be much more patriotic than that.


8. the mushroom. eric is a fun guy, the closest i will get to matching up is a fungi.


7. dr. seuss. did you think the whos had cool hair? this takes things to the next level.



6. clown. i love this one. mainly because her face expression kind of shows how she feels about her hair/clowns. she is either extremely happy or cringing.




5. garden. I really want to make the flowers a part of my hair. in a really natural, growing way.


4. helicopter. eric makes me feel like i can fly!

3. the storm. i LOVE the rain and the sound of thunder. check out this storm cloud with a nice hard drizzle!


2. disco. who needs a disco ball when you have this hairdo? it will probably save on the expenses and you can really groove!


1. the wild animal: yes, let your animal self come free! you don't need to hide that inner animal anymore.




ok... so which one should i go for?

6 comments:

  1. You're talented. Come up with a wacky combination of them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them. All at once. :) Go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. storm cloud is my favorite. But I like the daisies too...hmm...tough decision!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the square. Change it up a bit though and do an octagon! Perfect? I think so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure some of those hairstyles are photoshopped. Definitely The Clown.

    ReplyDelete