Saturday, July 31, 2010

The day I almost turned into a vampire

not really.


...but...

one time in first grade i was at the library minding my own business when this little boy ran up to me super fast and bit me!!!

what???

it's no wonder i'm pale..


anyway i've told this story to some of my friends before and it was always this crazy story that made no sense, but today while going through some boxes in the garage, i found proof.


In my own words:
I felt mad when i went to the librey and a boy bited me on my side and i told my mom that and when i got in the car i felt good.

profound i know.

yes i was an artist back in the day. and yes sometimes it pays to be a packrat.

1 comment:

  1. K, Kendra, I totally just went through some boxes my mom had for scrapbooking and found so many things like this! I couldn't stop laughing!

    P.S. this is Ashley Langston :)

    ReplyDelete