Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Top Ten Home Sweet Homes

No particular order. Just awesome houses to gaze upon! Also sorry about any typos or weird italics or anything. I'm just too tired to fix them. Enjoy!


10. Do you just love adding on to your house? How about adding on forever?

This house has always inriqued me and I have yet to visit it! the Winchester Mystery Mansion. A lady lived her in superstition and kept building all her life. Stairs that lead to nothing and doors that open to drops. Google this one!


9. Are you the soccer's number one fan?

They always tell you if you love it enough you'll eat sleep and breath it right?

8. Do you love nature?

This one is in Moabi Wales. And you thought your tree house was cool.

7. Like angles and crazy awesome surfaces?


This one rocks. It basically takes a surface and twists it all over the place. Look it up - Klein Bottle House


6. Do you wish you could rotate your house according to the sun?



Believe it or not, this house rotates to save energy based on natural sunlight. Solaleya is its name.


5. Are you a well rounded person?




Maison Bulle. France. Completely made out of curves. Kinda fitting for France huh?


4. Are you getting jealous of those neighboring bugs and creatures that live under those rocks? Well here's a solution to make them green with envy!

This 5,000 square foot home was carved completely out of the cliffs in Moab.



3 Sometimes you just need to look at things at a whole different angle. Like a bat.


This one was designed as a statement about the Communist era and the state of the world.



2 Are you drawn to the comfort of the bathroom?


Located south of seoul, this place gives you a "place of sanctuary where one can solve one’s worries." What more could you ask for?

1.Jealous of Little Mermaid? Do you wish you had a shell on your back without it actually beinging your back
?



Yeah. I think I could definitely be in the real estate business. What's your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty crazy houses! I think my tastes are a bit more traditional. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 7 and 1. I'm surprised that I like 7 because that is so opposite of my style. Where did you find all of these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been to 1! I work a couple blocks from it! It is crazy!

    ReplyDelete